Reservations include a Thursday 7 am check in and a Sunday 2 pm check-out. A Wednesday check-in can be included for $59 per person. Please ask about adding additional days. The rate quoted is for the room for the entire 4 day/3 night weekend and is not a per person/per night rate. Rates shown do not reflect city/state hotel taxes.
Two Hoots and a Holler (3 person) $567*
Birds of a Feather (3 person) $597*
Boots and Bling (3 person) $567*
Crown Me Already (4 person ) $ 756*
Whole Home (12 person) $2268*
One additional bed may be added to Two Hoots and a Holler/Two additional beds to Whole Home for $189 per person.
*represents our rack rate. High season rates may be higher and low season rates may be lower than shown above. For rates specific to your date, please see our reservations page.
Maximum recommended capacity for crafting weekends is 12 with the Whole Home. Maximum capacity of the propery is 14.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is due at the time of booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Any outstanding balance within two weeks of arrival will be charged to the card used to book the reservation
Cancellations and Changes
All requests to cancel/change/modify a reservation must be received in writing, via email, no later than 45 days prior to arrival. We are unable to consider requests received after that time.
For requests received prior to the 45th day before arrival, we will do our best to accommodate your request, but any changes made will be at our sole discretion.
Cancellations made prior to the 45th day before arrival will forfeit the deposit but will not be responsible for any outstanding balance. Cancellations made after the 45th day proir to arrival will be responsible for the full cost of the stay. No shows will be responsible for any unpaid balance plus a no-show fee.
You do have the option to purchase travel insurance from a 3rd party vendor.
We cannot cancel individual beds within a room, nor can we cancel individual rooms within a "Whole Home" reservation.
Should we need to move your reservation through no fault of our own (flood, fire, natural disaster, critical mechanical failure, etc.) you can chose to have you reservation refunded in full (including the initial deposit) or transfer it to another available weekend of your choice within one year from original date of arrival.
COVID POLICY: We are not offering changes or cancellations for requests recieved less than 45 days prior to arrival excepting government mandated facility closures. We cannot offer changes or refunds if a guest has a last minute personal COVID-related cancellation. For this reason, we strongly suggest guests consider the purchase of travel insurance to provide coverage in the event they are personally impacted by COVID (e.g. positive test in themself or a family member) and have to cancel.
•Check In/Out Times Check In: Thursday 7 am Check Out: Sunday 2 pm
• Special Requests: Have one? Please let us know we will do our best to accommodate you.
• Wait List: If the weekend you want is booked, ask to have your name added to our wait list. If it opens, you will have first chance to book!
• Southern Chic Retreat a non-smoking facility. Smoking within any building will result in a $250 cleaning fee for each room in which smoking is discovered.
• For your safety, the use of candles or open flames is prohibited.
• While we love pets, please leave them home.
• Guests must be female and 18 years of age or older. Guests 16 or 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. This policy (both gender and age restrictions) is waived in the event of a "Whole Home" rental, but children must be supervised. Exceptions must be requested in advance. Violations will result in termination of reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
• Southern Chic Retreat is not liable for any loss, damages or claims resulting for any reason whatsoever for any events outside of our control including, but not limited to, theft, loss of power, utilities, service interruptions (cable, internet), personal injury, etc.
• Damage to property and missing items will be charged to the person making the reservation.
• We reserve the right to change the above policies at any time, without notice.