Reservations include a Friday 7 am check-in and a Sunday 2 pm check-out. You may check in on Thursday for no additional cost. A Wednesday check-in can be included for $59 per person. Please ask if you’d like to extend until Monday. The rate quoted is for the room for the entire 3 night/4 day weekend and is not a per person/per night rate. The per person rate is $189 (when each bed in the room booked is occupied) for the weekend. Rates shown do not reflect city/state hotel taxes.
Two Hoots and a Holler (2 bed) $378* Up to 2 extra beds can be added to Two Hoots for $189 per bed
Birds of a Feather (3 bed) $567*
Boots and Bling (3 bed) $567*
Crown Me Already (4 bed) $756*
Whole Home (12 bed) $2268* Up to 2 extra beds can be added for $189 per bed
*Rack rate. Seasonal and special date adjustments may apply. For rates specific to your date, please see our reservations page.
Maximum capacity is 14, though we don’t recommend more than 12 for scrapbook weekends due to space requirements to accommodate scrapbooking tubs in the crafting rooms.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total due for each room is due at the time of booking. For individual room rentals, the balance is due in full 30 days prior to the arrival date. For Whole Home rentals, the balance is due 45 day prior to arrival.
We know circumstances can arise that necessitate a need for you to change your retreat plans.
If you find you need to change your date, we will do our best to accommodate your request but are not under any obligation to accommodate a date change request. Any changes made will be at our sole discretion and must be made in writing and received earlier than 45 days prior to check in. Requests to change a date received 45 days or fewer to check in can’t be considered. If we’re able to accommodate your request, we will not change you a change fee.
If you chose to cancel (and not reschedule) prior to 45 days of arrival, you will forfeit your security deposit. If you cancel within 45 days of arrival, you will be responsible for the full amount due. We will attempt to fill your room and, if we are successful, you will not be responsible for any further balances due and will be refunded all monies paid less the security deposit. If we’re unsuccessful, you will still be responsible for making full payment for the room.
We cannot cancel individual beds within a room, nor can we cancel individual rooms within a “Whole Home” reservation. If you cancel a room(s) within a multiroom reservation while retaining a room(s), the request must be made earlier than 45 days prior to arrival. In that instance, the deposit for that cancelled room(s) will be forfeited but there will be nothing else due. If it’s later than 45 days prior to arrival, you will be responsible for the full amount due. However, in this instance, we can help you to find a replacement for the cancelled room. If we’re successful, then nothing else for the cancelled room will be due. Otherwise, you will still be required to pay for the space if we are unable to find a replacement.
Should we need to move your reservation through no fault of our own (flood, fire, natural disaster, critical mechanical failure, etc.) you can chose to have you reservation refunded in full (including the initial deposit) or transfer it to another available weekend of your choice within one year from original date of arrival.
• Check in: Thursday 7 am Check out: Sunday 2 pm. There is an optional Wednesday check in for an additional fee
• Special Requests: Have one? Please let us know we will do our best to accommodate you.
• Wait List: If the weekend you want is booked, ask to have your name added to our wait list. If it opens, you will have first chance to book!
• Southern Chic Retreat a non-smoking facility. Smoking within any building will result in a $250 cleaning fee for each room in which smoking is discovered.
• For your safety, the use of candles or open flames is prohibited.
• While we love pets, please leave them home.
• Guests must be female and 18 years of age or older. Guests 16 or 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. This policy (both gender and age restrictions) is waived in the event of a “Whole Home” rental, but children must be supervised. Exceptions must be requested in advance. Violations will result in termination of reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
• Southern Chic Retreat is not liable for any loss, damages or claims resulting for any reason whatsoever for any events outside of our control including, but not limited to, theft, loss of power, utilities, service interruptions (cable, internet), personal injury, etc.
• Damage to property and missing items will be charged to the person making the reservation.
• We reserve the right to change the above policies at any time, without notice.