Reservations include a Thursday 7 am check in and a Sunday 2 pm check-out. A Wednesday check-in can be included for $59 per person. Please ask about adding additional days. The rate quoted is for the room for the entire 4 day/3 night weekend and is not a per person/per night rate. Rates shown do not reflect city/state hotel taxes.
Two Hoots and a Holler (2 person) $378*
Birds of a Feather (3 person) $567*
Boots and Bling (3 person) $567*
Crown Me Already (4 person ) $ 756*
Whole Home (12 person) $2268*
Up to two additional beds may be added to Two Hoots and a Holler/Whole Home for $189 per person.
*represents our rack rate. High season rates may be higher and low season rates may be lower than shown above. For rates specific to your date, please see our reservations page.
Maximum recommended capacity for crafting weekends is 12 with the Whole Home. You have the option to add up to two additional beds.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is due at the time of booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival (for individual room rentals) or 45 day prior to arrival (Whole Home rentals). Any outstanding balance within these dates may be charged to the card used to book the reservation.
We know circumstances can arise that necessitate a need for you to change your retreat plans. All requests to modify a reservation must be received in writing, via email, prior to the due date of the outstanding balance (as above).
We will do our best to accommodate your request, but any changes made will be at our sole discretion. You will still be responsible for any outstanding balance, but there are no additional fees to make a date change should be able to accommodate your request.
Cancellations made prior to the 30th day (for Individual rooms) or 45th day (Whole Home) prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit but will not be responsible for any outstanding balance. Cancellations made within the 30/45 days prior to arrival will be responsible for the full cost of the stay. You do have the option to purchase travel insurance from a 3rd party vendor.
We cannot cancel individual beds within a room, nor can we cancel individual rooms within a "Whole Home" reservation. Should you need a change of this nature, we can help you to find a replacement if you so chose. You will still be required to pay for the space if we are unable to find a replacement. Otherwise, the replacement will reimburse you directly for the space.
Should we need to move your reservation through no fault of our own (flood, fire, natural disaster, critical mechanical failure, etc.) you can chose to have you reservation refunded in full (including the initial deposit) or transfer it to another available weekend of your choice within one year from original date of arrival.
•Check In/Out Times Check In: Thursday 7 am Check Out: Sunday 2 pm
• Special Requests: Have one? Please let us know we will do our best to accommodate you.
• Wait List: If the weekend you want is booked, ask to have your name added to our wait list. If it opens, you will have first chance to book!
• Southern Chic Retreat a non-smoking facility. Smoking within any building will result in a $250 cleaning fee for each room in which smoking is discovered.
• For your safety, the use of candles or open flames is prohibited.
• While we love pets, please leave them home.
• Guests must be female and 18 years of age or older. Guests 16 or 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. This policy (both gender and age restrictions) is waived in the event of a "Whole Home" rental, but children must be supervised. Exceptions must be requested in advance. Violations will result in termination of reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
• Southern Chic Retreat is not liable for any loss, damages or claims resulting for any reason whatsoever for any events outside of our control including, but not limited to, theft, loss of power, utilities, service interruptions (cable, internet), personal injury, etc.
• Damage to property and missing items will be charged to the person making the reservation.
• We reserve the right to change the above policies at any time, without notice.